Flexiloc modular ramp system is so versatile that it can be used almost in every situation. To see the examples of different applications please click to the links below.
– An independent user. The ramp was built by the customer himself – [popup url=”https://www.mobilityworld.co.uk/about-flexiloc/flexiloc-installation-private-house”]Click Here For More Details[/popup]
– Listed Building. Overcoming preservation rules. [popup url=”https://www.mobilityworld.co.uk/about-flexiloc/flexiloc-case-studies/flexiloc-installation-listed-building”]Click Here For More Details[/popup]
– Social Services. The ramp can be reused to increase cost efficiency.
[popup url=”https://www.mobilityworld.co.uk/about-flexiloc/flexiloc-case-studies/flexiloc-installation-social-services-cost-efficiency-and-style/”]Click Here For More Details[/popup]
– Leased Property. Complying with the restrictions in lease while fulfilling the demands of DDA.[popup url=”https://www.mobilityworld.co.uk/about-flexiloc/flexiloc-case-studies/flexiloc-installation-leased-property-complying-with-disability-discrimination-act/”]Click Here For More Details[/popup]
– UPVC doors. Overcoming tricky thresholds.[popup url=”http://www.mobilityworld.co.uk/about-flexiloc/flexiloc-case-studies/flexiloc-installation-building-ramps-over-upvc-thresholds/”]Click Here For More Details[/popup][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/3″][vc_column_text]