Rascal P327 XL Powerchair
The Rascal P327 XL Powerchair is a heavy-duty 4 mph Mid-Wheel Drive outdoor/indoor powerchair, with durable full suspension and comfortable cushioned captain's seat to allow for exceptional manoeuvrability.
The P327 XL delivers great performance with its 55Ah batteries contributing to its excellent range, outstanding manoeuvrability and a smooth ride.
P327 Mini and P327 (standard) model also available.
- Optional accessory swing-away footrests
- Optional accessory elevating legrests
- Type Class - B / 2
- Overall length - 102cm / 40''
- Overall width - 69cm / 27''
- Maximum carrying capacity - 204kgs / 32 stone
- Maximum speed - 6.4km/h / 4mph
- Maximum kerb height - 4cm / 1.5''
- Range - up to 32km / 20 miles
- Colour - Red / Teal
FREE ENGINEER DELIVERY, DEMONSTRATION AND SET UP (WORTH £99.00) WITHIN OUR HOME ASSESSMENT AREA.
FREE 3 MONTHS INSURANCE WITH ALL OUR MOBILITY SCOOTERS.
FREE 12 MONTHS WARRANTY.
PART EXCHANGE WELCOME
Please see the tab above for leasing price of this scooter on Motability.
- Powerchair type B
- Department of Transport Class 3
- Overall dimensions fully assembled length x width x height mm (in) 1120 (44.09) x 690 (27) x 1210 (47.6)
- Max height when fully elevated mm (in) 1470 (57.9)
- Ground to seat height - lowest position mm (in) 620 (24)
- Ground to seat height - highest position mm (in) 870 (34)
- Maximum carrying capacity - not to be exceeded kg (lb) 182 (400)
- Mass (weight) including batteries kg (lb) 123 (271)
- Battery voltage and capacity volts and ampere hours 12v x 55Ah x 2
- Type of seat Captain seat with scissor lift mechanism
- Wheel size front/rear mm (in) 152 (6) solid / 305 (12) pneumatic
- Tyre pressure normal - drive wheels p.s.i. (bar) 35 (2)
- Tyre pressure maximum - not to be exceeded p.s.i. (bar) 50 (3.5)
- Maximum speed km/h (m.p.h.) 6.4 (4)
- Minimum braking distance from maximum speed metres 1.6 (5.2)
- Range on full charge and flat ground km (miles) Up to 32 (20)
- The turn-around width m (ft) 1.2 (4)
- The maximum safe slope degrees of slope 6˚ - Do not exceed the Powerchair may topple
- The maximum climbing ability facing upwards degrees of slope 6˚
- Ground clearance mm (in) 50 (2.0)
- Maximum obstacle climbing ability mm (in) 50 (2.0)
- Maximum safe descendable kerb height mm (in) 50 (2.0)