Approved Rascal P327 Mini Powerchair
Product Number :
Approved Used Rascal P327 Powerchair is in Excellent Condition!
The Rascal P327 Mini is a 4 mph Mid-Wheel Drive outdoor/indoor powerchair, with durable full suspension and comfortable cushioned captain seat. The P327 Mini is the ideal choice for indoor and outdoor use where space is restricted. It delivers great performance with its 34Ah batteries contributing to its outstanding manoeuvrability and a smooth ride.
- Type Class - B / 2
- Overall length - 109cm / 42.9''
- Overall width - 62.4cm / 24.5''
- Maximum carrying capacity - 136kgs / 21 stone
- Maximum speed - 6.4km/h / 4mph
- Maximum kerb height - 5cm / 2''
- Range - up to 35km / 22 miles
- Colour - Red / Teal
- Flip-up fully adjustable armrests Full suspension Convenient joystick charging port Dual density, puncture resistant drive wheels for maximum comfort on the move Swing-away joystick High back adjustable seat
P327 and P327 XL models also available.
FREE ENGINEER DELIVERY, DEMONSTRATION AND SET UP (WORTH £99.00) WITHIN OUR HOME ASSESSMENT AREA.
FREE 3 MONTHS INSURANCE WITH ALL OUR MOBILITY SCOOTERS.
FREE 12 MONTHS WARRANTY.
PART EXCHANGE WELCOME
Please see the tab above for leasing price of this scooter on Motability.
- Wheelchair type: Class B
- Department of Transport Class: Class 2
- Overall dimensions fully assembled length x width x height mm (in) 1090 (42.9) x 624 (24.5) x 1165(45.9)
- Dimensions with seat and footrest folded length x width x height mm (in) 870 (34.3) x 624 (24.5) x 810 (32)
- Maximum carrying capacity kg (lbs) 136 (300)
- Mass (weight) including 34 Ah batteries kg (lbs) 81.2 (179)
- Mass (weight) of seat kg (lbs) 19.0 (41.9)
- Mass (weight) of chassis (heaviest part) with batteries kg (lbs) 62 (136.7)
- Standard battery voltage and capacity Volts and Ampere hours 12V / 34Ah x 2
- Type of seat Captain Swivel, reclining, headrest
- with folding adjustable arms.
- Seat width mm (in) 460 (18)
- Joystick Bracket (type) Type Adjustable swing-away
- Castor wheel dimensions mm (in) 152.4 x 50 (6 x 2)
- Drive wheel dimensions mm (in) 260 x 85 (10.2 x 3.3)
- Type of tyres/wheels type Solid - Puncture-proof
- Maximum speed km/h (m.p.h.) 6.4 (4)
- Minimum braking distance from maximum speed m (ft) 2.1 (6.9)
- *Range with standard battery option km (miles) Up to 35 (22.00)
- The turn-around width m (ft) 1.18 (3.87)
- Turning radius m (ft) 0.65 (2.13)
- The maximum safe slope degrees of slope 6˚- Do not exceed, the powerchair may topple
- The maximum climbing ability facing upwards degrees of slope 6˚
- Maximum user weight @ 6˚ uphill kg (lbs) 136 (300)
- Ground clearance mm (in) 50 (2)
- Maximum obstacle climbing ability mm (in) 50 (2)
- Maximum safe descendable kerb height mm (in) 50 (2)
- Force to operate Joystick control Newtons (lbs) 1 (0.224)
- Force to operate Freewheel levers Newtons (lbs) 45 (10.1)
- Ambient operating temperature range °C (°F) 2 (35.6) to 40 (104)
- This power-chair meets the relevant requirements of ISO 7176:14 2008.