The Aztec bed contains a strong, craftsman built and quality upholstered divan base. The base of the bed is five-fold adjustable, in order to support the five key areas of the user; the knees, hips, back, neck and head.
The adjustable 5 part motorized frame allows the user to find their perfect resting and sleeping position.
- Strong, craftsman built and quality upholstered divan base
- 42 multi-slatted base
- Five part fully adjustable multi slat action
- Broad range of models and sizes available
- Ideal for people suffering from the following medical conditions: Asthma, emphysema, bronchitis, arthritis, rheumatism, MS, back pain, circulation problems and many other conditions affecting mobility
- Massage unit and heavy duty models available
- Low voltage 6 button multi-position handset
- The pocket sprung part of the mattress is made with superior quality springs providing the familiar bounce of a traditional mattress
- A 7cm layer of high density memory foam is added to provide excellent comfort and support, moulding to your body for a comfortable night’s sleep
- Owing to the Thermal properties associated with memory foam this provides a warmer option during the winter months
- Alternatively you can turn the mattress and sleep comfortably on the cooler side of the 500 pocket spring system, thus providing a firmer support where needed
Promotes natural alignment of the spine / ensures that your weight is evenly distributed/reduces the amount of strain put on your body/ offers an increased amount of air circulation to provide a comfortable bed temperature the mattress has Taped edge with flag stitched handles taped edge offers better support while the flag stitched handles facilitate easier turning of the mattress.Aztec Base
The Aztec Base is a 5 part adjustable frame Offering unique, customisable support to different areas of the body which can help relieve minor aches and pains, promote better circulation and an improved posture.
The Multi-slat motorised system Adapts to exerted pressure offering improved back support /facilitates even distribution of pressure which can help improve blood circulation/gaps allow air to pass freely beneath the bed which keeps your mattress fresher for longerAll our beds are made in the UK which is built to last and available in a wide range of sizes.
Visit one of our needs assessors at our Harrow or Letchworth stores or arrange a FREE needs assessment in the comfort of your own home.
Ring our experts on 01462 708830 for Letchworth or Harrow on 0208 424 2512 and they will assess your needs and recommend the correct bed and mattress that’s ideal for you.
Free two-man white glove delivery and installation service within 7 working days
WIDTH: 90cm (36")
LENGTH: 200cm (6'6")
HEIGHT: 58cm (23")
WEIGHT CAPACITY :115g (18st)