The Dash Lite 2 with its quality aluminium frame represents great value to prescribers and users alike.
Designed with help & support from Wheelchair Services & User groups across the UK The Dash Lite 2 deliver a standard that is equally suitable as a prescription chair or a volume Bulk fleet wheelchair. This lightweight addition range of wheelchair offers unrivalled Value For Money combined with high aesthetics whether you choose the Self Propelling or Attendant model. This successfully crash tested aluminium chair is suitable for use in a motor vehicle
- Fitted lap belt
- Puncture proof tyres
- Retardant brake on all 315mm wheels
- Choice of seat sizes 18”x17”, 17”x17” or 16”x16”
- Tipping lever to aid carers at kerbs
- Folding back
- Easy folding frame for storage or transporting
- Swing away arms for aiding side transfer
- Length adjustable lever on parking brake to assist use
- Choice of Black or metallic Red frame
- Swing away and detachable footrests
- Extended tipping lever
Seat Width 16", 17" 18"
- 16"x16" Total Weight 12.4kg
- 17"x17" Total Weight 12.5kg
- 18"x17" Total Weight 12.6kg
- Intended as a general purpose wheelchair for junior and adult occupants ranging up to 127kgs.
- Configurable to assessed need with 315mm attendant control wheels for less able occupants, or 24inch propelling wheels for independent occupant control by active users.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use in public access areas.