Heavy Duty Bathmaster Deltis Bathlift with blue covers
Product Number : SN091324102
DescriptionDifficulties getting into and out of the bath are quickly and easily overcome when using the Bathmaster Deltis. Simple to take in and out of the bath, it separates into two parts for easier lifting and carrying. High quality materials and construction offer the utmost in safety and comfort with no servicing required.
One of the lightest reclining bath lifts available
The Bathmaster Deltis is easy to assemble with no technical knowledge required. With built in convenient holding points and the heaviest part weighing just 6.8kg (15lb) transport and storage become effortless. The all plastic construction is modern, easy to clean and free from corrosion.
Designed to be strong, stable & durable, it gives confidence to the user and ensures hassle free, long term usage.
Compact frame fits virtually all bath tubs
Occupying the optimum amount of space, the compact frame of the Bathmaster Deltis is suitable for nearly all bath tubs, yet maintains a high level of stability when in use. Large side flaps allow easy transfer in and out of the bath, and optional swivelling seats are available for those requiring additional assistance.
Latest battery technology ensures high performance
The small, lightweight hand controller is simple to use and fl oats when not in use, enabling easy recovery if dropped into the water. The lithium ion batteries have no memory effect and very low self-discharging, giving improved performance and battery life. The latest software allows gentle charging, further preserving the batteries.
Bespoke, service free motor gives long term durability
Fully waterproof with no built in circuit board, the motor has been specifically designed for long term protection against failure or damage. The hand controller plugs directly into the top of the motor ensuring there are no leads from the motor that could be damaged during transportation of the unit.
Supportive, reclining backrest offers ultimate relaxation
The gently contoured seat and backrest give both comfort and support when lowering and reclining. The user selects their preferred angle of recline between 10 and 40° allowing optimum positioning for their requirements. Three year guarantee giving peace of mind* . The user can be reassured that the bath lift will be in full working order when they need to use it.
*The three year guarantee against defects in materials or workmanship,
- Seat width exc side flaps: 375mm (14.75")
- Seat depth : 500mm (19.75")
- Seat width inc side flaps: 695mm (27.25")
- Backrest height: 680mm (26.75")
- Backrest width: 350mm (13.75")
- Minimum seat height: 69mm (2.75")
- Maximum seat height: 455mm (18")
- Backrest angle adjustment: 10° - 40°
- Footprint: 560mm x 295mm (22" x 11.5")
- Seat weight: 6.8 kgs (15 lbs)
- Backrest weight: 3.7 kgs (8.25 lbs)
- Maximum user weight: 170 kgs (26 3/4 stone)
- Constructed with a special moulded plastic that deflects water and dirt
- Silver ions are also incorporated to provide anti-microbial protection
- 3 Year Manufacturers Guarantee
- Enables a user to get in and out of the bath with ease
- Compact frame will virtually any bath tub
- All plastic frame for maximum durability and stability
- Easy to clean, corrosion resistant
- Contoured seat and backrest for superior comfort
- Small, lightweight and easy to use hand controller
- Rubber suckers provide optimum safety when in water
- Large side flaps enable easy side transfers
- Requires no electrical or plumbing installation