4-WHEEL DRIVE OFF-ROAD POWER WHEELCHAIR MAGIC MOBILITY EXTREME X8
The Magic Mobility Extreme X8 is the perfect wheelchair for those who want to experience true freedom and independence. With its smooth ride and jolt-free suspension, the Extreme X8 provides unparalleled comfort, while its low-pressure knobbly tyres give it increased grip and climbing ability, making it the perfect all-terrain electric wheelchair. With a top speed of 10 km/h (6.2 mph), the Extreme X8 is sure to get you where you need to go, quickly and easily. So don't wait any longer, order your Extreme X8 today and experience the freedom and independence you deserve!
Climb mountains, traverse rough terrain, and explore like never before with the Extreme X8 4-wheel drive wheelchair. This motorised wheelchair is equipped with powerful and efficient motors that will allow you to cover greater distances than ever before. With its strong build and versatile performance, the Extreme X8 is perfect for anyone looking for a wheelchair that can handle anything.
The Magic Mobility Extreme X8 is for those who demand the very best. With four independent motors, all-terrain low-pressure knobbly tires and the articulating front suspension, this wheelchair provides a smooth and stable ride over any terrain. The five standard colours and three specialised prints are just the beginning; tailored colours can be selected from the Dulux colour range at extra cost.
- Modern Design
- Perfect manoeuvrability
- Power options: 300mm seat lift, tilt (45 degrees),
- Power recline lay down, power elevating leg rests
- Seating and backrests: MPS, rehab backrest, adjustable seat pans and custom seating
- Headrests and mounts: MPS, rehab
- Legrests: centre post, swing-away, power and manual elevating
- Footplates: 1 or 2 pieces fixed/flip-up/angle adjustable, any custom requirement
- A full range of arm pads, straps, pads, harnesses, restraints, and supports are available
- Wheels: Off-road 14” (145/70–6) black
- Gel Batteries
- Penny and Giles controller with LCD display (R-Net)
- Centre post leg rest with one-piece footplate
- Sling backrest and rehab seat pan (from 12”–24” wide)
- Crash Tested
- It comes complete with the full Mobility World support service.
FREE 1 MONTH INSURANCE WITH ALL OUR MOBILITY SCOOTERS.
FREE 12 MONTHS ON-SITE WARRANTY WITHIN OUR HOME ASSESSMENT AREA.
FREE ENGINEER DELIVERY, DEMONSTRATION, AND SET UP (WORTH £99.00) WITHIN OUR HOME ASSESSMENT AREA.
PART EXCHANGE WELCOME
CALL US TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE NO-OBLIGATION POWERCHAIR ASSESSMENT!
|LENGTH||1030 mm (without footrest)|
300-610 mm (Rehab seat) - 405-560 mm (Comfort seat)
|SEAT HEIGHT||470 / 495 / 520 mm|
305-560 mm (Rehab seat) - 405-560 mm (Comfort seat)
|SEAT TILT||Fixed 3º - Power 0º to 5º|
430-635 mm (Comfort backrest) - 480-635 mm (Rehab Comfort backrest)
Manual 0º to 170º / Power 0º to 160º
|ARMREST HEIGHT||220 to 390 mm|
|TURNING RADIUS||660 mm|
|MAX KERB CLIMB||100 mm|
|MIN. WEIGHT||168 kg|
|MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT||
182 kg (155 kg tilted and elevated)
78-80 Station Road, Harrow, Middx. HA1 2RX.
020 3974 2624
Birds Hill, Letchworth, Herts, SG6 1HX
FREE ENGINEER DELIVERY, DEMONSTRATION, SET UP AND 1 MONTH INSURANCE
FREE ENGINEER DELIVERY, DEMONSTRATION AND SET UP (WORTH £99.00) WITHIN OUR HOME ASSESSMENT AREA. 1 MONTH FREE INSURANCE WITH ALL OUR MOBILITY SCOOTERS