MIDDLETONS DISCOVERY PRO AUTO FOLDING MOBILITY SCOOTER
This Middeltons Discovery Pro Auto folding mobility scooter is one of the lightest on the market, weighing only 23.5 kg. It expands on the popular three-wheel auto-fold scooter, but the addition of four wheels makes it much more stable.
HERE ARE A FEW FACTS ABOUT THE DISCOVERY PRO:
- An intelligent design allows the Discovery Pro to be pulled along on small wheels, much like a suitcase. This makes it portable when not in use.
- Simply use the keyring remote control to fold and unfold the Discovery Pro. The scooter will fold itself away as if by magic at the touch of a button. The Discovery Pro is simple to operate thanks to its clear display and comfortable handlebars. Simply twist the switch to increase or decrease the maximum speed.
- One of the lightest on the market (23.5 kgs).
- Keyring remote control to fold and unfold.
- 4 mph small-sized electric mobility scooter.
- Auto Folding / Transportable - Automatically folds at the press of a button for easy storage and transportation.
- Class 2 - Pavement use.
- Comfortable handlebar.
- Comes with a travel case.
- Solid puncture-proof tyres.
- It comes complete with the full Mobility World support service.
FREE 1 MONTH INSURANCE WITH ALL OUR MOBILITY SCOOTERS.
FREE 12 MONTHS ON-SITE WARRANTY WITHIN OUR HOME ASSESSMENT AREA.
FREE ENGINEER DELIVERY, DEMONSTRATION AND SET UP (WORTH £199.00) WITHIN OUR HOME ASSESSMENT AREA.
PART EXCHANGE WELCOME
VISIT US TODAY TO TEST DRIVE THIS PORTABLE FOLDING TRAVEL MOBILITY SCOOTER!
|TOTAL WEIGHT||52 lbs (23.5 kgs)|
|MAX WEIGHT CAPACITY||18 Stones (115 kgs)|
|MAX SPEED||4 mph (6 kph)|
|MAX RANGE||9.3 miles (15 kms)|
|Ground Clearance||2.5 cms (1" Inches)|
|Turning radius||111cms (44" Inches)|
|Unfolded||L 89 cms x W 41 cms x H 86 cms (35" x 16" x 34" Inches)|
|Folded||L 73 cms x W 44 cms x H 42 cms (29"x17.3"x16.5" Inches)|
|Seat width x Depth||40 cms (16" Inches) x 32 cms (12.5" Inches)|
78-80 Station Road, Harrow, Middx. HA1 2RX.
020 3974 2624
Birds Hill, Letchworth, Herts, SG6 1HX
Can it be used in the rain?
We don’t recommend that our powered mobility products are stored or used in the rain unless appropriate covering/shelter is used.
What happens if my mobility scooter develops a fault?
If there is an issue with your scooter, please contact us and will arrange an engineer appointment for you.
How do I get hold of an extra battery / charger / key?
Please contact us and we will be able to help you.
What is the maximum speed
The maximum speed is 4 mph (6 kph)
FREE ENGINEER DELIVERY, DEMONSTRATION, SET UP AND 1 MONTH INSURANCE
FREE ENGINEER DELIVERY, DEMONSTRATION AND SET UP (WORTH £199.00) WITHIN OUR HOME ASSESSMENT AREA. 1 MONTH FREE INSURANCE WITH ALL OUR MOBILITY SCOOTERS