Companion 2000 Curved Stair Lift
Companion 2000 Curved Stair Lift If your staircase turns corners or has sub-landings you will need a curved stairlift. The 2000 twin curved rail system is tailored to your individual staircase ensuring the best possible fit.
- Manual swivel seat
- Unique ergonomically designed toggle switch for ease of use
- Safety sensors; the stairlift automatically cuts out if it comes into contact with an obstruction
- Internal batteries, enabling the stairlift to continue to run for a limited number of trips in the event of a power cut
- Includes two handheld remote controls, ideal for multiple users
- Upholstery choices available
- Standard weight limit of 115kg/18st
- Heavy duty motor able to carry up to 137kg/21.5st
- Folding footplate powered from arm switch
- Powered swivel seat
- Perch seat
- Powered hinged rail; allows the stairlift rail to be folded out of the way to avoid blocking doorways or access at the bottom of the stairs
Our Customers are the most important part of everything we do
Mr & Mrs M Llewellyn
To save us a lot of time we have put mobilityworld as a favorites as after looking a round on the Internet they was the only one to have to have the item we wanted with fair prices.
Thank you for the extremely fast delivery of my recent order. It is reassuring to know that good customer service is still around. Many thanks.
Mr A. J. Woodward
We wish to thank you for your very helpful and efficient service that you provided us when we purchased an electric bath seat from your company. Thank you once again.