The Ergo Lite 2 Transit Wheelchair from Karma is one of our lightest transit wheelchairs, weighing only 8.7kgs.
The ultra-lightweight frame makes the Ergo wheelchair very easy to lift especially if you need to put it in the back of a car.
Footrests can be removed completely or swung away to the side to allow for easy transfers.
Its compact design when folded makes this wheelchair very easy to store when not in use.
Its Aegis Microbe Shield upholstery provides protection against odour, staining and deterioration caused by bacteria, fungus and other microorganisms.
The S-shaped seat on the Ergo Lite promotes a better sitting posture and relieves pressure. It will also stop the wheelchair user from sliding down the seat.
The Ergo Lite 2 Transit comes with attendant controlled parking brakes. These are located on the back of the wheelchair and will help slow the wheelchair down especially when going down slopes. The brakes can also be locked on for added security.
- Ultra light frame from 8.7kg (19lbs) complete
- Detachable footrest hangers
- S-Ergo system provides pressure relief and reduces sliding
- Aegis microbe shield permanently bonded antimicrobial barrier
- Half folding back rest for easy transportation
- Fixed armrests
- Folding frame
- Comfortable & durable upholstery
Seat Width 16" 18"
- Seat width: 16" (40cm) or 18" (45cm)
- Seat depth: 42cm
- Castor size: 6"
- Rear wheel size: 14" fixed
- Seat height: 48cm
- Backrest height: 42cm
- Armrest height: 21cm
- Weight without accessories: 7.7kg (16") & 7.9kgs (18")
- Maximum user weight: 100kgs