BATTERY IN BRIEF
MK Battery provides the highest quality and most environmentally responsible sealed battery solutions for specialized deep-cycle applications. Advanced design and manufacturing make MK sealed VRLA and Gel batteries the standard by which all other batteries are measured.
GEL batteries are defined as Non Hazardous & Non-Spillable by the Department of Transport (DOT), the International Airline Transport Association (IATA) and the International Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO).
12V 40Ah Deep Cycle GEL Battery is suitable to be fitted to any brand of mobility scooter or powered wheelchair.
Battery-powered mobility systems provide users with additional freedom and independence. None of these ingeniously designed vehicles, however, can perform to their full potential without a top-quality battery as the fuel source. In fact, choosing the right battery for your equipment can enhance performance and safety, simplify charging and maintenance and, in the long-run, save you time, money and peace of mind.
When you think quality Deep cycle batteries, think of MK batteries. When it comes to performance and quality, the MK Gel is Standard.
While MK Gel aren’t among the lowest priced brands, like a good set of radial tyres for your car, they’re designed to enhance performance and safety, last longer and, ultimately, be more cost effective.
- Premium sealed deep cycle batteries capable of up to 1000 cycles (50% DOD)
- No liquid of any kind; battery is completely sealed.
- Safe in any position (except upside down)
- Water is never added; low liability.
- Are A-67 DOT/FAA-IATA standard approved for airline and public transportation.
- Do not need to be fully discharged before recharging.
- Do not develop a ‘memory’ that limits recharging