D09 HEAVY DUTY LIGHTWEIGHT FOLDING ELECTRIC POWER WHEELCHAIR
The FOLDACHAIR® D09 Heavy Duty Lightweight Folding Electric Power Wheelchair folds in literally a few seconds in one movement without needing to disassemble.
Finding a lightweight, strong and sturdy model isn’t an easy task, but we have successfully combined these three important features in one reliable electric wheelchair.
Travel light, and travel easy with the Foldachair® D09. Have a look at the video below to see how easy this is to fold and store in the boot of your car!
The FOLDACHAIR® D09 model comes with 18-inch seat width, 12.5 inch rear wheels and has a max user capacity of 180kg (28.34 stone)
Suited to outdoor use on gravel and rough terrain.
The standard 6 cm seat cushion gives a height of 41 cm to the footplate whilst the optional thicker 10 cm cushion increases this height to 45 cm making the chair suitable for taller users.
- Fits easily into the trunk of most vehicles
- Small and portable for all car, train, and airplane travel
- Airline friendly Lithium battery
- Chargeable on or off-board
- Reliable and precise battery-life indicator
- Lightweight aluminium-alloy frame
- Removable, washable seat cushion and backrest (washable up to 95 degrees celsius)
- Solid front and rear tires – no more punctures
- Flip-up footrest
- Reliable, easy to use 360-degree joystick controller
- Two quiet brushless motors for ultimate power
- Intelligent electromagnetic brake (electronic regenerative disc brake) to ensure passenger safety
- It comes complete with the full Mobility World support service
FREE 1 MONTH INSURANCE WITH ALL OUR MOBILITY SCOOTERS.
FREE 12 MONTHS ON-SITE WARRANTY WITHIN OUR HOME ASSESSMENT AREA.
FREE ENGINEER DELIVERY, DEMONSTRATION, AND SET UP (WORTH £199.00) WITHIN OUR HOME ASSESSMENT AREA.
PART EXCHANGE WELCOME
CALL US TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE NO-OBLIGATION POWERCHAIR ASSESSMENT!
|Maximum User Weight||180kg / 28 stone|
|Max Speed||3.75 mph / 6 kmh|
|Maximum Range||15.5 miles / 25 km|
|Net Weight Including Batteries||26.5 kg / 4.2 stone|
|Excluding Batteries||23 kg / 3.6 stone|
|Unfolded Size||98 x 60 x 95 cm|
|Folded Size||60x35.5x79 cm|
|Motor||2 x Brushless Motors 250W|
|Battery||2 x Lithium Battery 24V 6Ah|
|Front Wheels||Solid Wheels 7" x 1.75" Inches PU|
|Rear Wheels||Solid Wheels 12.5" x 2.25" Inches PU|
|Maximum Climbing Slope||12 degrees|
|Charging Time||5 - 6 hours|
|Seat Width (between Armrest)||47 cm / 18.5" Inches|
|Seat Depth||43 cm / 17" Inches|
|Seat Height||46 cm / 18" Inches|
|Turning Radius||90 cm / 35.5" Inches|
|Drive Wheel||Rear Drive|
|Braking System||Electromagnetic Brake|
78-80 Station Road, Harrow, Middx. HA1 2RX.
020 3974 2624
Birds Hill, Letchworth, Herts, SG6 1HX
What happens if my power chair develops a fault?
If there is an issue with your power wheelchair, please contact us and will arrange an engineer appointment for you.
How do I get hold of an extra battery / charger / key?
Please contact us and we will be able to help you.
What is the maximum speed
The maximum speed is 3.75 mph / 6 kmh
FREE ENGINEER DELIVERY, DEMONSTRATION AND SET UP
FREE ENGINEER DELIVERY, DEMONSTRATION AND SET UP (WORTH £199.00) WITHIN OUR HOME ASSESSMENT AREA.