AirFold Carbon Fibre Powerchair
If you're seeing a price 'with VAT relief', then this product qualifies as VAT exempt. Just enter the details of your disability or long-term illness/medical condition (or those of the person you are buying for) at the checkout and we'll apply the discount.
Flash Sale 8%
- Sale price
You Save £200.00
In stock & Ready to ship
Availability in stores
Need Help to place your order
Contact us 1462708830
AIRFOLD CARBON FIBRE POWERCHAIR
Developed with innovative and super strong carbon fibre, it provides a stylish slimline design, is super lightweight and folds easily to an excellent compact size.
The carbon fibre technology used in the AirFold is corrosion resistant and has a higher `compression` strength than other materials such as aluminium or steel, making it stronger and more durable.
Designed to be exceptionally easy to transport; the AirFold is compact and lightweight, featuring a convenient integral grab handle to aid carrying and lifting into a car boot.
This premium chair comes with a protective two-handled storage bag as standard which helps to move and protect the chair from scuffs during transportation. The integral grab handle and storage bag handle make it easy to pull along in trolley style.
- Small and portable - the Airfold folds to a small size for storage and is very portable for transporting in a car, train or airplane
- USB port for charging small devices
- Comes with easy to reach under-seat storage for valuables
- Removable and washable seat cushion for easy cleaning
- The aerated backrest provides great comfort
- Lap belt for security and peace of mind
- Angle adjustable, flip-up armrests enable easy lateral transfers and users can sit closer to tables
- Intelligent joystick controller, displaying speed and battery gauges, speed control, horn and on/off button
- Easy to remove the battery pack
- Airline friendly removable lightweight lithium batteries
- Underseat grab handle, for easy handling and pulling along in trolley style
- On or off-board charging for convenience
- Comes with a black storage bag, for protection and for use when travelling
- A reinforced seat panel for additional user weight support
- Large rear wheels
- For indoor and outdoor use
- Solid puncture-proof tyres
- Rear adjustable velcro leg straps available on request for extra security
- It comes complete with the full Mobility World support service
FREE 1 MONTH INSURANCE WITH ALL OUR MOBILITY SCOOTERS.
FREE 12 MONTHS ON-SITE WARRANTY WITHIN OUR HOME ASSESSMENT AREA.
FREE ENGINEER DELIVERY, DEMONSTRATION, AND SET UP (WORTH £99.00) WITHIN OUR HOME ASSESSMENT AREA.
PART EXCHANGE WELCOME
CALL US TODAY TO ARRANGE YOUR FREE NO-OBLIGATION POWERCHAIR ASSESSMENT!
|Dimension - Folded (L x W x H) (cm / in)||79 × 57 × 32cm / 31” × 22.4” × 12.6”|
|Dimension - Folded (L x W x H) (cm / in)||93 × 57 × 93cm / 36.6” × 22.4” × 36.6”|
|Seat Height||49 cm / 19.3”|
|Seat Width x Depth||44 cm (17.3”) x 42 cm (16.5”)|
|Front Wheels||17.8 x 4.5 cm (7” x 1.77”)|
|Rear Wheels||21.6 x 5.2 cm (8.5” x 2.24”)|
|Wheel Type||Solid, PU|
|Maximum Range||9.3miles (15km)|
|Ground Clearance||6.5cm (2.6”|
|Minimum Turning Radius||120cm (47.2”)|
|Maximum User Weight||115kg (18 Stone)|
|Product weight||15.82kg (34.8lb) excluding battery|
|Battery weight||1.7kg (3.12lb)|
|Battery Supplied||24V, 12Ah, Lithium)|
*Speed and range may vary depending upon user weight, type and incline of terrain, weather, battery charge and condition, operating speed and general driving situation.
78-80 Station Road, Harrow, Middx. HA1 2RX.
020 3974 2624
Birds Hill, Letchworth, Herts, SG6 1HX
What happens if my power chair develops a fault?
If there is an issue with your power wheelchair, please contact us and will arrange an engineer appointment for you.
How do I get hold of an extra battery / charger / key?
Please contact us and we will be able to help you.
What is the maximum speed
The maximum speed is 4mph (6km/h)
FREE ENGINEER DELIVERY, DEMONSTRATION AND SET UP
FREE ENGINEER DELIVERY, DEMONSTRATION AND SET UP (WORTH £99.00) WITHIN OUR HOME ASSESSMENT AREA.