Karma Agile Transit Wheelchair
If you're seeing a price 'with VAT relief', then this product qualifies as VAT exempt. Just enter the details of your disability or long-term illness/medical condition (or those of the person you are buying for) at the checkout and we'll apply the discount.
- Sale price
Home DeliveryFree Shipping
In stock & Ready to ship
Availability in stores
Need Help to place your order
Contact us 1462708830
Karma Agile Transit Wheelchair
It’s all about performance, comfort, and style. Meet Agile (AGL), the new standard for transferring wheelchairs.
Improved from the tested ECON series, Agile not only inherited its multi-adjustability but also evolved to provide a wider variety of options to serve each individual’s needs.
- Extensive Range of Configuration - Customize your ideal fit of Agile with these configuration options.
- Adjustable Rear Wheels Axle - There are more ways than one to roll your Agile. By adapting the rear-wheel extension plate, you can configure the position of rear wheel axle and optimise Agile’s maneuverability for stability or efficiency.
- One Frame, Three Rear-wheel sizes - The chair frame is compatible with 14”, 22” and 24” rear wheel sizes. Go from a transport chair to a self-propelled wheelchair by adjusting the conversion plate and switching the rear wheels. Your logistic plan has never been so easy
- Easy Transfer with Agile - The Agile was designed with users and carers in mind. The standard flip-back armrests make moving from side to side easy and quick. The 80º removable footrests ensure a safe transfer into and out of the wheelchair. Optional upgrades include the flip-back, height adjustable armrests and elevating footrests. Many options are available based on each individual’s needs.
- Quick-Release Rear Wheels - Reduce the weight and size of the wheelchair with the quick-release rear wheels. No tools required. The wheels are easy to remove for storage and transportation.
- Tension Adjustable Backrest - Besides the standard single layer upholstery, a double layer upholstery with the tension adjustable backrest is also available. It uses Velcro straps to change the curve of the backrest according to user’s body curve. This just another layer of ergonomic design for the chair.
- Compact Size with Foldable Backrest - Agile comes with a rigid or foldable backrest. With the backrest and seat folded, the chair’s compact size reaches 76cm (length)* 78cm (height), making it very convenient to carry and travel with.
- Crash Test Approved - Agile is approved for transportation in accordance with ISO 7176-19. This means it is suitable to be used as a seat in a motor vehicle for transportation.
- It comes complete with the full Mobility World support service.
Seat Width: 16" 18" and 20"
|Seat Width||16” (405mm)||18” (455mm)||20” (505mm)|
|Seat Depth (mm)||410 / 460||410 / 460||460|
|Seat Height (mm)||480 / 505||480 / 505||480 / 505|
|F/R wheels||F: 7”, 8” and R: 14”, 22”, 24”||F: 7”, 8” and R: 14”, 22”, 24”||F: 7”, 8” and R: 14”, 22”, 24”|
|Backrest Height (mm)||430 / 510||430 / 510||430 / 510|
|Armrest Height (mm)||220||220||220|
|Total Weight (kg)||12||12||12|
|Max. User Weight (kg)||125||125||125|
|Overall L x W x H (mm)||1050*590*920||1050*610*920||1050*640*920|
|Overall Collapsed L x W x H (mm)||1050*270*920||1050*270*920||1050*270*920|
78-80 Station Road, Harrow, Middx. HA1 2RX.
020 3974 2624
Birds Hill, Letchworth, Herts, SG6 1HX
What happens if my wheel chair develops a fault?
If there is an issue with your wheelchair, please contact us and will arrange an engineer appointment for you.
Is it Crash Test Approved
Yes, It is approved for transportation in accordance with ISO 7176-19. This means it is suitable to be used as a seat in a motor vehicle for transportation.
What is the maximum user weight
The maximum user weight for this wheelchair 125 kgs
FREE ENGINEER DELIVERY, DEMONSTRATION AND SET UP
FREE ENGINEER DELIVERY, DEMONSTRATION AND SET UP (WORTH £99.00) WITHIN OUR HOME ASSESSMENT AREA.