GEL PRO 4000 ADJUSTABLE MATTRESS
The Gel Pro 4000 is the ultimate hybrid adjustable mattress, with 4000 pocketed coils and several foam layers. The high-tech hybrid composition contains 1000 nested pocket springs, layered gel-infused foams, and a 3000 pocket surface gel matrix with cooling and pressure relief qualities. The mattress is firm and supportive, and it is precisely built to fit an bed's adjustable base. Stitched carry handles allow for easy movement of the mattress on the bed, and a ventilated top cover allows for consistent ventilation to minimize heat and moisture buildup.
- Advanced Hybrid - The Gel Pro 4000 features 1000 pocket springs, stacked foams, and a pure gel matrix surface layer with 3000 pockets. The layers work together to create an incredibly comfortable mattress that is supportive, cooling, and pressure relieving all at the same time.
- Pure Gel Matrix - The mattress surface is a Pure Gel Matrix that wraps around your body for optimal comfort and offers pressure alleviating capabilities. Gel is naturally cooling, which means it reduces heat buildup.
- Firmness: Medium/Firm - The pocket springs are firm but responsive, and the high-density foam layers work together with the gel matrix to provide an initial soft feel that is swiftly followed by firm support.
- Ventilated Cover - The Gel Pro 4000 Adjustable Mattress is protected by a cleverly ventilated cover material. The cover uses temperature regulating technology which prevents the build up of heat, keeping the user at a comfortable temperature.
- It comes complete with the full Mobility World support service.
- Single 3ft / 90cm
- Small Double 4ft / 120cm
- King 5ft / 150cm
- King Dual 5ft / 150cm
- Super King 6ft / 180cm
- Super King Dual 6ft / 180cm
|Length||Metric: 200 cms
Imperial: 6ft 6 Inches
|Width (Small Single)||Metric: 75 cms
Imperial: 2 ft 6 Inches
|Width (Single)||Metric: 90 cms
|Width (Small Double)||Metric: 120 cms
|Width (King Dual)||Metric: 2 x 75 cms
Imperial: 2 x 2ft 6 Inches
|Width (Super King Dual)||Metric: 2 x 90 cms
Imperial: 2 x 3ft
|Depth||Metric: 25 cms
Imperial: 10" Inches
|Firmness Rating||4 (Medium/Firm)|
|Composition||Mutli-Layer Gel-Infused, Visco and Comfort Support Foam|
|Cover||Premium Weave Polyester with Temperature Regulation|
78-80 Station Road, Harrow, Middx. HA1 2RX.
020 3974 2624
Birds Hill, Letchworth, Herts, SG6 1HX
How long does a gel mattress last?
Typically, a gel mattress has a lifespan of up to 8 years. We use tried and tested materials for our mattresses and ensure our products are high-quality and built to last. Gel Prop 4000 mattress comes with a 12 months warranty, so you can sleep with peace of mind your comfort is covered.
How often do you need to rotate the mattress?
We advise that you should rotate the mattress every 3-6 months. By this, we mean moving the mattress 180 degrees, so the head section is now at the foot end of the bed. This helps to get the most out of your mattress and prolong its lifespan.
What is the difference between the Gel Pro 4000 and Gel 1000 mattress?
The Gel Pro 4000 features an advanced gel matrix surface layer to help regulate body temperature and alleviate pressure at the same time. It also has 1000 pocket springs, which combined with the gel matrix layer provide ultimate comfort and support for a great night’s sleep. The Gel 1000 mattress also has temperature-regulating properties by having cool-gel-infused foam and ventilated top cover. This mattress has 1000 pocket springs which add a flexible and supportive lying surface.
What are the layers in the Gel Pro 4000 mattress?
1. Airflow Quilted Cotton Cover - Breathable material that is designed to prevent heat build-up and regulate body temperature.
2. 3000 Pocket High-Tech Cool Gel Matrix - Helps to keep you cool during the night whilst having pressure-relieving properties for maximum comfort.
3. Cool-Gel Infused Foam - Regulates body temperature and adds breathability through the mattress to avoid excess heat.
4. Memory Foam - Provides a soft yet supportive surface for comfort whilst responding to movement across the mattress.
5. 1000 Nested Pocket Springs - Work independently to provide you with proper support and moulds to the contours of the body.
6. Hinged Comfort Foam - Provides additional support, comfort, and flexibility to the mattress.
7. Non-Slip Base Cover - The cotton base cover keeps the mattress in place and prevents it from sliding.
FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER £99.00
ORDER YOUR PROFILING MATTRESS NOW FOR FAST DELIVERY TO YOUR DOOR