The Pride Jazzy Zero Turn Travel Scooter is quite literally 4-wheeled mobility scooter with 3 wheel turning capability. Pride's exclusive patent-pending Zero Turn technology gives this scooter a tight turning radius, smaller than some 3-wheeled scooters, to really help you navigate tight corners, narrow hallways and busy high streets. Its great for using in assisted housing schemes as it can be stored in your room.
And when you're making those sharp turns, you can relax knowing that the Jazzy Zero Turn provides the stability and comfort of a 4-wheeled scooter. The dual motors deliver a smooth yet powerful ride with added traction on rough terrain, while Pride's comfort-trac front and rear suspension system offers exceptional pothole-protection for comfortable long-distance journeys.
The Jazzy Zero Turn also makes use of modern scooter technology, with a USB charger built into the tiller to keep your devices topped up, feather-touch disassembly for easy storage and transportation.
The Pride Jazzy Zero Turn offers as much style as substance, too. A contemporary new rim design means this scooter looks as good as it drives, you also have the choice of buying optional interchangeable shrouds in 6 sophisticated, stylish shades to change the colour when it suits your mood.
The Pride Jazzy Zero Turn also includes:
- Navigate tight corners and small spaces effortlessly with a 38” turning radius.
- Dismantles into 5 pieces for easy transportation.
- A full LED lighting system to keep you safe and seen
- Under-seat storage to make shopping trips easier
- Delta tiller bar with comfortable wraparound handles
- Charging port built into the tiller for easy charging
- Contemporary new rim design makes the Jazzy® Zero Turn look as good as it drives
- CTS suspension for comfortable long range use
- Delta tiller, ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation
- Dual motors for added traction in rough terrain
- Front basket
- Full LED lighting package for safe operation
- Patent pending technology provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel turning radius
- Under seat storage comes standard
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Your choice of five contemporary, interchangeable colour shrouds
FREE ENGINEER DELIVERY, DEMONSTRATION AND SET UP (WORTH £99.00) WITHIN OUR HOME ASSESSMENT AREA.
FREE 3 MONTHS INSURANCE WITH ALL OUR MOBILITY SCOOTERS.
FREE 12 MONTHS WARRANTY.
PART EXCHANGE WELCOME
Please see the tab above for leasing price of this scooter on Motability.
|Battery Weight (each)||15 kg (32 lbs) each|
|Weight Capacity||21 Stone 6lbs (136 kg)|
|Maximum Speed||4 mph (6.4 km/h)|
|Ground Clearance||3cm (1.3″)|
|Overall Length||116.2 cm (45.7″)|
|Overall Width||50.8 cm (20″)|
|Turning Radius||97 cm (38″)|
|Standard Controls||Delta Tiller|
|Heaviest Piece (when disassembled)||21.7 kg (48 lbs) Rear section|
|Total Weight (without batteries)||54 kg (120 lbs)|
|Suspension||CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)|
|Battery Requirements||Type: Two 12-volt, deep-cycle Size: 21 Ah|
|Seating||Type: Molded Plastic Material: Black Vinyl Width: 43.2 cm (17″) Depth: 43.2 cm (17″) Weight: 12 kg (27 lbs)|
|Tyres||Front: 7 in. (178 mm) solid Rear: 9 in. (229 mm) solid|
Motability Scheme Prices
Welcome to worry-free Motability Scooter & Power Chair Leasing Scheme.
|Description||Freerider Mayfair 4 Mobility Scooter|
|Number of Wheels||4|
|Max weight capacity (kg)||136kg|
|Product weight (kg)||67kg|