ROTOBED CHANGE DUAL ROTATION CHAIR BED WIRED REMOTE
Getting in and out of bed can be a real challenge for couples who have physical difficulties. The RotoBed® Change Dual offers them the help they need with just a simple press of a button. With one side of the bed elevated to a chair position and rotated towards the room, making it easier to get in an out of bed. Both sides also come with back, leg and height adjustments, allowing you or your partner unbiased comfort while relaxing or sleeping.
The advanced design also includes features such as variable speeds, automatic positioning and programmable memory settings that can be tailored to your own unique needs. The convenience of the remote control allows you to adjust the bed with ease no matter which position you are in. By using the dual feature on either side of this mattress, both partners are able to customize their own beds accordingly for optimal levels of comfort anytime.
In short, the RotoBed® Change Dual is designed specifically with accessibility in mind and provides couples who experience difficulty getting in or out of bed a state-of-the-art solution tailored to their individual needs. With just a press of a button, they can enjoy increased autonomy and comfort when it comes to adjustable beds while also providing much-needed relief from aches or pains associated with being stuck in one position for too long.
- Comes with SleepSafe Mattress - All of our RotoBeds include a mattress as standard. The SafeSleep Mattress is a four-layer quality mattress that prevents and treats pressure ulcers in stages 1-3.
- Independent Mattress Platforms - The bed has two independent mattress platforms, allowing each sleeper to adjust their position in bed without disturbing the other occupant. One side is fully adjustable and can be rotated into a chair position. The other side of the bed only has head, leg, and height adjustments.
- Effortless Exit - One of the mattress platforms can be transformed from a lying position to a chair facing out into your room with a single touch of a button on the remote control. From lying to standing, it takes less than a minute.
- Safe and Assuring - RotoBed® beds have been meticulously designed and thoroughly tested to ensure that you are supported and comfortable. The rotating mechanism provides a quiet and smooth transition from chair to bed.
- Height Adjustable - The RotoBed® Change Dual has a height adjustment range of 320mm-720mm to provide optimal access for users of various heights.
- Stylish and Homely - The RotoBed® Change Dual is a well-designed piece of furniture suitable for a homely setting. Elegantly shaped wood and an unobtrusive upholstered low footboard with colour options combine to create an eye-catching piece of furniture.
- Enhance The Experience - A variety of optional accessories are available to further enhance the RotoBed® experience. An LED lamp, underbed lighting that turns on as the bed rotates to the exit position, an armside table, and a pillow with backrest securing straps are among the optional features.
Every RotoBed Includes a SafeSleep Mattress as standard for comfort and pressure relief.
- 4-layer quality mattress
- Helps alleviate and treat pressure sores
- Soft and supportive lying surface
Please note this bed is specially made to order and is not available on a sale or return basis.
|Maximum User Weight (Each platform)
|135 kgs (30 stones)
|Safe Working Load (Each platform)
|135 kgs (35.5 stones)
|Height Adjustment (Mattress platform above floor)
|32-72 cms (12.5"-28" Inches)
|External Height (in lowest position)
|32 cms (12.5” Inches)
|32 cms (12.5" Inches)
|234 cms (92" Inches)
|External Width (180 cms / 6 ft)
|174 cms (68.5" Inches)
|Total Width Required (chair rotation clearance)
|260 cms (102" Inches)
|Mattress Platform Length
|205 cms (80.75” Inches)
|Mattress Platform Width (180 cms / 6ft)
|170 cms (67” Inches)
78-80 Station Road, Harrow, Middx. HA1 2RX.
020 3974 2624
Birds Hill, Letchworth, Herts, SG6 1HX
Does a warranty come with the bed?
Yes, we provide a 1 year warranty
Are the handsets easy to use?
Yes, the handsets have been meticulously designed to be both simple and comprehensive to use. The remote control is used to adjust the back and legs, as well as to switch from the bed position to an upright chair position (Rotation on one mattress platform only). There is also the option of using a wireless remote control.
Is there a mattress included with my purchase?
Yes, the RotoBed® Change Dual comes standard with two static, layered foam pressure care mattresses.
Free White Glove Delivery and Installation Service
Take away the headache of getting your Electric Adjustable Bed into the house and assembling it. We will deliver, install, demo and even take the packaging away.