Topro Troja Neuro Rollator
If you're seeing a price 'with VAT relief', then this product qualifies as VAT exempt. Just enter the details of your disability or long-term illness/medical condition (or those of the person you are buying for) at the checkout and we'll apply the discount.
Topro Troja Neuro Rollator with Reverse Braking, is designed for those with neurological conditions and provides the user with an extra safe walking aid.
The design of the braking system means the Neuro will only move when the handles are pushed in, if for any reason the handles are released the rollator will stop safely.
The braking system can be deactivated by pushing the brake handles all the way down until they are in the 'lock' position. This will allow the Troja to move freely.
The rollator is available in two sizes; small and medium
- Suitable for Indoor & Outdoor use
- Easily folds with one hand to a compact size for storage
- Recommend User Height (small) 135cm / 170cm (medium) 150cm / 200cm
- Maximum User Weight (small) 125kg (medium) 165kg
- Seat Height (small) 54cm (medium) 62cm
- Diameter of wheels 20cm
- Height when folded (small) 74cm (medium) 80cm
- Width when folded (small) 24cm (medium) 24cm
- Length when folded (small) 65cm (medium) 65cm
- Weight (small) 7.4kg (medium) 7.8kg