Trionic Rollator Walker 9er Combi Rollator
The Trionic Walker 9er is your perfect choice when you are looking for a rollator to use both indoors and outdoors. With its 9” wheels and extra-soft PU-tires, you’ll enjoy high comfort and a well-balanced performance. It’s light and compact for easy storage and transport.
- SuperSoft PU-Tires for a Smoother Ride. The Walker 9er is equipped with SuperSoft PU-tires that offer you a softer ride and a high comfort level. As they do not cause a vibration like hard solid rollator tires, you are less prone to suffer pain and discomfort.
- Excellent Comfort. Thanks to its exclusive hub brakes the Walker 9er can be equipped with SuperSoft PU-tires, that are about 50% softer than conventional rollator tires. The SuperSoft tires offer you a plush ride and a high comfort level. As they do not cause vibrations like conventional rollator tires do, you are less prone to suffer pain and discomfort in your hands, elbows and shoulders when you walk on uneven ground.
- Trionic Syncro Steering. No Shimmying Wheels. Conventional rollators suffer from shimmying and skewed swivel wheels. The new Trionic Walker is equipped with a synchronized steering feature that completely eliminates the problems with shimmying wheels (patent pending).
- 9" Big Wheels. Performance is Everything. A bigger wheel simply performs better than a small wheel. In comparison with standard 8"/20 cm wheels, with the Walker's 9”/23 cm big wheels, you’ll better manage obstacles and uneven ground, and your comfort level will increase on any uneven surface.
- Multiple Adjustable. Excellent Ergonomics. In order to offer you the best ergonomics, the handles are increment-free adjustable in height, and they can also be turned outwards/inwards. In addition, the grips are angle-adjustable, so that you can find your optimal hand position. When compared with other rollators, the seat is positioned further to the front, which means that you enjoy greater space for your legs when walking. As you can then walk closer to the rollator, you automatically get a better and more upright posture.
- Trionic Walker – Optimal Ergonomics. In order to offer you optimal ergonomics, the grips of the Walker can be height-adjusted free from fixed increments, and you can set the grips exactly at your preferred height. As we all have different shoulder widths, the grips can also be turned outwards/inwards. In addition, the Ergon grips are angle-adjustable, so that you can find your ideal hand position. In comparison with other rollators, the seat of the Walker is positioned further to the front, which offers you greater space for your legs when you are walking. This way you can walk closer to the Walker, which results in a more upright and ergonomically correct body posture.
- Quick Folding. Easy Storage. By pulling the seat handle upwards you quickly and easily fold the Walker. When folded the Walker stands upright by itself and thanks to the X-folding mechanism it is very compact.
- All-Terrain Brakes. Safety First. Thanks to the Trionic All-Terrain hub brake system you can always rely on an optimal brake performance, regardless if you are walking in sunshine, pouring rain or deep snow. The brakes are fully protected from dirt, water and snow.
- Trionic Brake Lever. No More Plastic with Ergon GP1 Grips The all-aluminium brake lever offers you a solid and high quality feel. When activating the parking brake the parking trigger is easy to operate, and it offers you three different options to engage itSeat & Basket. Water-repellent & Durable.
- Ergon GP1 Grips. Perfect for Your Hands. The Ergon GP1 grips offer you a very comfortable grip. They are ergonomic and distribute the weight you put on them evenly. The grips are angle-adjustable and come in sizes S & L. The seat and the basket are both made from durable and water-repellent 600D polyester fabric. The seat is positioned further to the front when compared to other rollators, in order to offer you greater leg space when walking. The basket has a zippered pocket for your valuables, and a 360° reflector band that guarantees good visibility when walking after dark. Detachable wheels.
- Easy to Transport. The Walker has detachable wheels with quick-release skewers/levers. You can quickly and easily detach the wheels in order to minimize the transport weight and the dimensions. Detachable wheels
- Optional Ergon GP1 BioKork Combining ergonomics, function, and sustainability, the GP1 BioKork is a top-rated grip and a consumer favorite. The grip is made from 40% cork, sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal, which are certified for their ecologically sound production. This green, sustainable theme is echoed throughout the complete construction of the grip, with an inner core made of a reinforced plastic containing natural fibers, which make up 20% of its mass. Two sizes: • Size S for hand size 6.5-8.5 • Size L for hand size 8.5-12.0
- Enjoy the Outdoors Smooth Drive. Easy on Your Joints. Thanks to the Syncro steering, the SuperSoft PU-tires and the slightly bigger wheels, the Walker offers you a very smooth ride, and you avoid unnecessary pain and discomfort in your hands, elbows and shoulders.
- It comes complete with the full Mobility World support service.
Optimize Your product
We are all unique, and we have different preferences and requirements. When ordering you can choose between different tires, tubes and grips, in order to customize your product according to your needs.
Grip Options. Fit Them Like a Glove.
Customize your cockpit with different grip options. The Ergon grips are offered in two materials, rubber and BioKork, and in two sizes; S (6.5-8.5) and L (8.5-12.0).
Walker Grip Options
You can choose between two different grips, that are both available in two sizes.
Ergon GP1 (Small)
Ergon GP1 (Large)
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the Worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality.
The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms.
The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused Medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip angle to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed.
Two sizes: • Size S for hand size 6.5-8.5 • Size L for hand size 8.5-12.0
Ergon GP1 BioKork (Small)
Ergon GP1 BioKork (Large)
Combining ergonomics, function, and sustainability, the GP1 BioKork is a top-rated grip and a consumer favorite.
The grip is made from 40% cork, sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal, which are certified for their ecologically sound production. This green, sustainable theme is echoed throughout the complete construction of the grip, with an inner core made of a reinforced plastic containing natural fibers, which make up 20% of its mass.
Two sizes: • Size S for hand size 6.5-8.5 • Size L for hand size 8.5-12.0
Look through a variety of Trionic Walker accessories. Bottle holders, cane holders, pumps, rain covers, LED lights, backrests, bottles, and cable locks are among the items.
High-quality sports bottle made odour-free plastic.
Volume: 55 cl
Walker LED front light
Front light with a super bright white LED for increased visibility. Rubber strap allows for tool-free installation and removal, as well as multiple mounting positions. Ideally, it should be attached to Walker's grip tube.
Incl. batteries ( 2 x CR2032, 3V).
Strong wire lock with frame bracket and 2 keys.
10 x L900 mm in size.
Walker Rain Cover
Rain cover that protects the seat and basket of the Walker.
2-color design: silver/black
Walker Bottle Holder
Universal-size aluminum bottle holder, that is fastened to the Walker frame with 2 screws. Color: Black
Walker Cane Holder
2-piece cane holder that is attached to the handle and the frame of the Walker. The upper part has a smart quick-lock function, and the cane can quickly be attached and removed.
Walker LED rear lights (pair)
With these two rear LED lights, you can be seen from any angle.
with flexible straps that allow for multiple attachment positions, flashing or steady mode, and both. The new lens improves side visibility, which raises your level of safety. Incl. batteries ( 2 x CR2032, 3V).
This smart pump can function as both a hand pump and a floor pump. For improved leverage, a fold-out foot pad keeps the pump steady. The T-handle provides a secure grip, and the flexible hose protects the valve from damage or breakage.
Incl. The frame bracket.
The ergonomic and padded backrest, made from water-repellent and durable 600D polyester, fits the rollators Walker 9er, 12er, and 14er. It offers comfortable and safe support when you are seated. The length/depth of the backrest is adjustable. The backrest is delivered in three different lengths, S, M, and L. Please choose the correct length according to your body height.
Incl.: Reflective band
Walker Transport Bag
The Walker transport bag is suitable for transport by plane, car, bus, and train. During transport, the bag protects the Walker from scratches, impacts, and dirt.
The Walker transport bag includes:
- A separate smaller bag in which you can pack the main bag when not in use, to make it easier to carry it and bring it with you.
- A sewn-in protection pad is placed between the front wheel forks, to protect them from scratches.
Material: Sturdy 2-layer polyester with foam between the two layers. The outer surface is water-repellent. Full zipper for easier packing.
Dimensions: Length 90 cm x Width 30 cm x Height 92 cm
|Transport weight – without wheels||14.5 lbs (6.6 kgs)|
|Product Total weight||21 lbs (9.5 kgs)|
|Max user weight||150 kgs (23.6 stones)|
|Recommended Body height||148 - 188 cms (58.3" - 74" Inches)|
|Wheel size||23 cms (9" Inches)|
|Tyres||Trionic PU Super Soft|
|Tyre dimension||23-5.1 cms (9"x2" Inches)||Grips||Ergon GP1 grips size L 8.5-12 Ergonomic & adjustable (angle)|
|Grip height||74 - 94 cms (29.1"- 37" Inches) Adjustable|
|Grip width (centre-centre)||47 cms (18.5" Inches)|
|Brakes||Trionic All-Terrain hub brakes|
|Brake levers||Trionic all-aluminium brake levers w. Kraton rubber finger surface|
|Brake functions||Motion & Parking brake|
|Length||68 cms (27" Inches)|
|Width||66 cms (26 Inches)|
|Dimensions folded (Height)||82 cms (32.3" Inches)|
|Dimensions folded (Length)||68 cms (27" Inches)|
|Dimensions folded (Width)||28 cms (11" Inches)|
|Transport dimensions – folded without wheels (Height)||74 cms (29.1" Inches)|
|Transport dimensions – folded without wheels (Length)||61 cms (24" Inches)|
|Transport dimensions – folded without wheels (Width)||28 cms (11" Inches)|
|Seat height||62 cms (24.4" Inches)|
|Seat width||43 cms (17" Inches)|
|Seat depth||20 cms (8" Inches)|
|Seat base||Welded PVC mesh with grip handle for folding function|
|Seat cover||600D polyester, water-repellent w. PU-cover on the reverse side|
|Basket||600D polyester, water-repellent w. PU-cover on the reverse side. Width 38 cm x Length 20 cm x Height 25 cm|
|Reflectors||360° reflective band on the basket|
|Frame||6061-T6 aluminium, made from machine-formed, TIG-welded and T6 heat-treated aluminium tubes (no plastic parts)|
78-80 Station Road, Harrow, Middx. HA1 2RX.
020 3974 2624
Birds Hill, Letchworth, Herts, SG6 1HX
Can I leave my Trionic outside in all weathers?
The main parts are made from aluminium and the small pieces are from stainless steel so that you can store the Trionic outdoors. Preferably with a cover over it. It is, however, better to store it indoors.
How can I get my rollator serviced?
The best option to service your Walker or Veloped is to visit the nearby bike repair shop. Since the All-terrain Brake System is similar to bicycle brakes, so they know what to do. Is there any part they need for the service? We are happy to help out.
Where do I find my product number and/or serial number?
Both the product number and serial number are usually located on the label on the rear of the product. They are also located in the User Guide which came with the product.
What is proper air pressure for my Veloped/Walker tyres?
Proper tyre pressure allows your Trionic to roll quickly, smoothly, and without flats. Regularly check the air pressure in the rollator tyres. Trionic recommends a tyre pressure of 1.5-2.0 bar. The maximum air pressure in the tyres is 2.5 bar/35 psi.
Which Veloped/Walker would you recommend for longer walks on uneven or sandy ground, e.g., on the beach?
To recommend a model and a wheel size depends on how tall you are and which features you find more important.
The Trionic Walker and the Trionic Veloped are both outdoor rollators.
Differences between Trionic Veloped and Trionic Walker:
Veloped is the only off-road capable walker/rollator on the market. The Veloped is designed with three wheels, just like modern baby joggers (all-terrain strollers). The Veloped has excellent handling characteristics on uneven terrain. In addition, the Veloped has a climbing wheel, so that you can easily overcome curbs and other obstacles.
Because the Veloped's seat can be pushed forward, it provides more space when walking, allowing you to maintain a more upright posture.
However, in order to provide the necessary stability as a 3-wheeler, the Veloped must be wider and longer than a conventional 4-wheeled rollator. As a result, the Veloped is larger.
The Walker is a traditional four-wheeler that is narrower and shorter than the Veloped and can be folded up more compactly. However, the Walker 12er and Walker 14er have pneumatic tyres and significantly larger wheels than conventional rollators, providing better comfort and driving characteristics.
The Trionic Walker and Veloped are two excellent outdoor mobility solutions. The Walker is better suited for flat urban terrain while the Veloped is designed to tackle more rugged offroad trails. They both feature large wheels, making them capable of handling a variety of terrain types. Ultimately, the right choice between these models depends on user ability, terrain type, and personal preference. Whatever your needs may be, you can trust that either model will provide reliable assistance in your active lifestyle.
So it all depends on which characteristics you consider to be the most important. If the cross-country mobility/climbing wheel - Veloped, if the dimensions - Walker.