Veloped Trek 12er Medium
The Veloped Trek is the ideal companion for hiking and exploring our great outdoors.
Load up your Veloped Trek and set out on exciting adventures. It provides a wide range of options for transporting all of your gear when exploring the world. With its versatile seat bag and backpack, the Veloped Trek is the ideal companion for hiking, camping, and traveling.
NEW MODEL: The new Veloped Trek 12er M is 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs) lighter than the previous model.
The Veloped Trek has been thoroughly tested and approved in accordance with the European standard for rollators/walkers (ISO-11199). It is also CE marked.
The product is equipped with the following functions and features:
- 12" Big Wheels. Performance is Everything. A bigger wheel simply outperforms a smaller wheel. With the 12"/31 cm big wheels, you'll be able to navigate obstacles and rough terrain, and your comfort level will increase on any uneven surface.
- Foldable Frame. Easy Storage. The Veloped can be folded in two steps by pressing the buttons on the telescopic folding stay. When folded halfway, it still rolls when pushed and can easily pass through narrow doorways, etc.
- Trionic Climbing Wheel. Conquer All Obstacles. You can easily overcome up to 13 cm high obstacles like curbs, rocks, and roots with the unique and patented Trionic Climbing Wheel, without having to lift the Veloped at all.
- Slide the Seat Forward. Enjoy an Upright Posture. When the seat is slid forward, there is plenty of walking space within the frame of the Veloped. This allows you to walk closer to the grip handles, resulting in a more upright and ergonomically correct body posture. The ergonomic U-shaped grip bar has several grip positions and serves as a back support while seated. The grip bar can be freely height-adjusted to perfectly fit your body height.
- Air-Pressured Tires. Performance is Everything. The product has air-pressured tires that provide a softer ride and unrivaled comfort. Because they do not cause vibration like solid tires, they are less likely to cause pain and discomfort.
- All-Terrain Brakes. Safety First. You can always rely on optimal brake performance when walking in the sun, rain, or deep snow thanks to the Trionic All-Terrain hub brake system. The brakes are completely protected from dirt, water, and snow.
- Trionic Brake Lever. No More Plastic. The all-aluminum brake lever has a solid and high-quality feel to it. When using the parking brake, the parking trigger is simple to use and provides three options for engaging it.
- Seat, Basket, Backpack & Bag. Water-Repellent Durable. The 25 cm deep seat can be slid forward to provide more leg space when walking. The spacious basket has a zippered pocket for small items and an integrated rain cover. The backpack fits nicely into the basket, and the main compartment is easily accessible thanks to a full-length zip. When you need to take a break, simply snap the seat bag onto the seat and fold it forward. You can also use it as a shoulder bag.
- Detachable Wheels. Easy to Transport. The product has detachable wheels with push-button quick-release axles, and the wheels can be quickly and easily detached to reduce transport weight and dimensions.
- Award-Winning Grips. Perfect for Your Hands. The Ergon GP1 grips are extremely comfortable. They are ergonomic and evenly distribute the weight placed on them. The grips are angle-adjustable and available in S and L sizes.
- All-Terrain Design. Enjoy the Outdoors. The Veloped is the world's only truly off-road capable walker/rollator, thanks to its 3-wheeler design, patented climbing wheel, and considerably bigger wheels. The Veloped outperforms any rollator when walking on uneven and rough terrain.
- The Veloped Frame. Strong, Cool & Modern. The Veloped is built with a strong, cool, and highly modern aluminum frame. The frame is welded from one-of-a-kind hydroformed 6061-T6 alloy tubing, ensuring years of hard use. A two-color metallic paint job and a cool sticker kit combine to create stunning looks.
- 100% Stainless Steel.True Outdoor Quality. Trionic has used stainless steel screws, nuts, washers, axle shafts, and small parts for many years. The Velopeds and Walkers also have stainless steel quick-release axles.
- Trionic X-Country Tires. Lighter, Softer, Faster. Puncture protection, skin walls, reflective logos, and a carcass made from a supple and strong 60 TPI weave. The Trionic X-Country tire is lighter in weight, more comfortable, and has a better grip.
- It comes complete with the full Mobility World support service.
Optimize Your product
We are all unique, and we have different preferences and requirements. When ordering you can choose between different tires, tubes and grips, in order to customize your product according to your needs.
Grip Options. Fit Them Like a Glove.
Customize your cockpit with different grip options. The Ergon grips are offered in two materials, rubber and BioKork, and in two sizes; S (6.5-8.5) and L (8.5-12.0).
Veloped Grip Options
You can choose between two different grips, that are both available in two sizes.
Ergo 1 – size M/L
Ergo 1 grip which is delivered as standard.
Ergon GP1 (Small)
Ergon GP1 (Large)
The original ergonomic grip. The GP1 sets the Worldwide standard in ergonomic comfort, materials, and quality.
The GP1 eliminates numb hands, aching fingers, and tired forearms.
The uniquely shaped grip body is made from 100% German, TÜV-certified rubber compounds of the purest quality – with infused Medical-grade white mineral oil for improved flexibility and durability. A forged aluminum clamp allows the grip angle to be adjusted for perfect fit, can be easily readjusted, and eliminates twisting once installed.
Two sizes: • Size S for hand size 6.5-8.5 • Size L for hand size 8.5-12.0
Ergon GP1 BioKork (Small)
Ergon GP1 BioKork (Large)
Combining ergonomics, function, and sustainability, the GP1 BioKork is a top-rated grip and a consumer favorite.
The grip is made from 40% cork, sourced from sustainable forests in Portugal, which are certified for their ecologically sound production. This green, sustainable theme is echoed throughout the complete construction of the grip, with an inner core made of a reinforced plastic containing natural fibers, which make up 20% of its mass.
Two sizes: • Size S for hand size 6.5-8.5 • Size L for hand size 8.5-12.0
Tire Options. Optimize Your Ride.
You can choose between three different tires that suit different types of ground and terrain, all depending on where you will use your product.
Veloped Tire Options
You can choose between two different air-pressured tires, that offer different tire treads and performances.
Trionic X-Country Air-Pressured Tire
Our top tire choice! All-round tire for off-road conditions and city use. Thanks to the flexible carcass the X-Country offers a very good suspension. The mountainbike-like tread suits off-road use, trails, gravel, snow and also tarmac and cobblestones. With T-Guard puncture protection, "Skin Wall" and reflective logos.
Schwalbe Big Apple Air-Pressured Tire
The unique Balloon-tire design from German Schwalbe provides you with maximum air suspension. The smooth profile, KevlarGuard puncture-protection and reflective lining make the Big Apple perfect for everyday walking – day and night.
Our range of accessories is designed specifically for the different Veloped models. Choose from lights, bottle holders, pumps and further accessories. The selection of Trionic Veloped Accessories fit the Veloped Sport, Veloped Tour, Veloped Trek, Veloped Golf and Veloped Hunt. Having the correct accessories can greatly improve your walking experience.
Veloped Cane Holder
2-piece cane holder for the Veloped, that also works as a safety strap when the Veloped is folded for transport.
Veloped Bottle Holder
Universal size bottle holder, that is fastened to the Veloped frame with a quick-release clamp.
High-quality sports bottle made odour-free plastic.
Volume: 55 cl
Veloped LED front light
Front light with a super bright white LED that provides excellent visibility. Rubber strap allows tool-free mounting/ removal and multiple mounting positions. Ideally to be fastened to the Veloped's grip bar.
Sturdy wire lock with frame bracket and set of 2 keys.
Veloped Rain Cover
Rain cover that protects the seat and basket of the Veloped.2-color design: silver/black
Veloped LED rear lights (pair)
These two rear LED-lights let you be seen everywhere.
With flashing or steady mode, and with flexible straps that enable multiple attachment positions. The new lens enhances side visibility and thereby increases your safety.
Incl. batteries ( 2 x CR2032, 3V).
Veloped Storage Rain Cover
Water-proof cover for storing your Veloped outdoors. Three hooks and an adjustable strap secure the cover so that it stays in place.
This smart pump can be used both as a hand pump and a floor pump. A fold-out foot pad holds the pump steady for better leverage. The T-handle provides a comfortable grip, and the flexible hose prevents the valve from being damaged or broken.
Incl. frame bracket.
Veloped Transport Bag
|Transport weight – without wheels and bags||16.3 lbs (7.4 kgs)|
|Product Total weight||27.5 lbs (12.5 kgs)|
|Max user weight||150 kgs (23.6 stones)|
|Recommended Body height||150 - 189 cms (59" - 74.4" Inches)|
|Wheel size||31 cms (12" Inches)|
|Tyre type||Air-pressured / Tyre + inner tube|
|Tyre dimension||30.5-5.6 cms (12"x2.2" Inches)|
|Tyre options||• Schwalbe Big Apple
• Continental TourRide
|Inner tubes||Butyl rubber w. Schraeder/car valve|
|Grips||Ergon GP1 grips size L 8.5-12 Ergonomic & adjustable (angle)|
|Grip height||75 - 95 cms (29.5"- 38.2" Inches) Adjustable|
|Grip width (centre-centre)||48 cms (19" Inches)|
|Grip bar||6061-T6 aluminium (no plastic parts)|
|Brakes||Trionic All-Terrain hub brakes|
|Brake levers||Trionic all-aluminium brake levers w. Kraton rubber finger surface|
|Brake functions||Motion & Parking brake|
|Length||102 cms (40.2" Inches)|
|Width||76 cms (30 Inches)|
|Dimensions folded (Height)||75 cms (29.5" Inches)|
|Dimensions folded (Length)||106 cms (42" Inches)|
|Dimensions folded (Width)||42 cms (16.5" Inches)|
|Transport dimensions – folded without wheelsand bags (Height)||59 cms (23.2" Inches)|
|Transport dimensions – folded without wheels and bags(Length)||84 cms (33" Inches)|
|Transport dimensions – folded without wheels and bags(Width)||42 cms (16.5" Inches)|
|Seat height||58 cms (23" Inches)|
|Seat width||44 cms (17" Inches)|
|Seat depth||25 cms (9.8" Inches)|
|Seat base||600D polyester, water-repellent w. PU-cover on the reverse side|
|Seat cover||600D polyester, water-repellent w. PU-cover on the reverse side|
|Basket||600D polyester, water-repellent w. PU-cover on the reverse side|
|Reflectors||3 frame- & 2 grip reflectors|
|Frame||6061-T6 aluminium, made from hydro-formed, TIG-welded and T6 heat-treated aluminium tubes (no plastic parts)|
78-80 Station Road, Harrow, Middx. HA1 2RX.
020 3974 2624
Birds Hill, Letchworth, Herts, SG6 1HX
Can I leave my Trionic outside in all weathers?
The main parts are made from aluminium and the small pieces are from stainless steel so that you can store the Trionic outdoors. Preferably with a cover over it. It is, however, better to store it indoors.
How can I get my rollator serviced?
The best option to service your Walker or Veloped is to visit the nearby bike repair shop. Since the All-terrain Brake System is similar to bicycle brakes, so they know what to do. Is there any part they need for the service? We are happy to help out.
Where do I find my product number and/or serial number?
Both the product number and serial number are usually located on the label on the rear of the product. They are also located in the User Guide which came with the product.